About the Club
The MCC is a non-commercial organisation that brings together all who are interested in the climbing scene in the Maltese islands, whether bouldering, traditional leading, sport climbing, alpinism or mountaineering. If you’ve climbed or want to know about climbing in Malta, this club is for you. We promote the sport at a national level, develop international relations, organise climbing-related activities and represent climbers on access issues, amongst other roles.
Membership offers you:
- use of club equipment during our regular outdoor meets;
- access to the artificial indoor climbing wall;
- 10% discount on purchases of climbing and outdoor equipment from Mochika – Outdoor Life in Mdina Road, Qormi;
- 10% discount on all items purchased from Surplus & Adventure Equipment Store in Main Street, Mosta, except for Petzl items on which a 5% discount only is offered.
To join the club, or to renew your membership, please complete the online membership and disclaimer form (by clicking the button above) and submit the subscription fee of €15 in one of the following ways:
- Cash / personal check (in the name of Malta Climbing Club), handed over to a committee member,
- Bank transfer (to IBAN MT64VALL22013000000040019175177), or
- Paypal (includes debit or credit card payments):
Please note that renewals should also complete the form in full; this ensures that we always have up to date information, including emergency contacts.
Affiliations, Associations, and Sponsors
The MCC is registered with the Kunsill Malti għall-iSport (KMS).
Together with the MRCC, the MCC receives funding for rebolting equipment and tools from the Malta Tourism Authority.